Edit Redline Drawing Measurements
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - EDIT REDLINE DRAWING MEASUREMENTS
To edit the measurement type (Imperial or Metric) of a Redline drawing in ConstructionOnline
Redline is one of the most powerful tools offered in ConstructionOnline. With Redline, users have the ability to annotate and markup plans, drawings, images and other files in projects.
STEPS TO EDIT REDLINE DRAWING MEASUREMENTS
- Select Redline Planroom from the left menu
- Click on the appropriate project
- Choose the drawing set containing the desired Redline drawing
- Open the drawing
- Choose the Information icon (i) from the right toolbar
- Locate and expand the Display Settings section
- Select either Imperial or Metric from the Measurements dropdown
- Adjust Redline Drawing Resolution
For further information on editing the measurement type of a Redline drawing, contact UDA Technologies at 1-800-700-8321.