Adjust Redline Drawing Resolution
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - ADJUST REDLINE DRAWING RESOLUTION
To adjust the resolution of a Redline drawing in ConstructionOnline
Redline is one of the most powerful tools offered in ConstructionOnline. With Redline, users have the ability to annotate and markup plans, drawings, images and other files in projects.
STEPS TO ADJUST REDLINE DRAWING RESOLUTION
- Select Redline Planroom from the left menu
- Click on the appropriate project
- Choose the drawing set containing the desired Redline drawing
- Open the drawing
- Choose the Information icon (i) from the right toolbar
- Locate and expand the Display Settings section
- From the Resolution dropdown menu, select Low, Normal, Medium, or High
- Adjust Redline Drawing Brightness
For further information on adjusting the resolution of a Redline drawing, contact UDA Technologies at 1-800-700-8321.