Create a Schedule
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - CREATE A SCHEDULE
To create a schedule in ConstructionOnline
ConstructionOnline schedules allow users to easily access and view a project's timeline of tasks, thus ensuring the highest efficiency on the jobsite.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Gantt and list views are available for schedules
- Schedules may or may not be associated with projects in ConstructionOnline
- Schedules may be saved as templates for future use
- Schedules may be viewed by ClientLink and TeamLink users via the public profile
STEPS TO CREATE A SCHEDULE
- Navigate to the Scheduling tab on the left menu
- Click on the +New near the top of the window, or click on +New Schedule at the bottom of the Schedule list
- This will open the Create New Schedule modal
- From within the Create New Schedule modal, select the project the schedule will be assigned to, name the schedule, or create a project for the schedule
- To save a new schedule as a template, check the Template Schedule box at the bottom of the modal
TIPS AND TRICKS
Sure, entering tasks in your schedule is a great first step, but do you want to take your schedules to the next level? Connect tasks with predecessors in order to have a visual representation of how your tasks are related to one another.
Create a schedule template
For additional information about Scheduling, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.