Create a Schedule Template
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - CREATE A SCHEDULE TEMPLATE
To create a ConstructionOnline schedule template that can be successfully used on future projects
For users who have several projects that encompass a similar scope of work, it is often easier to use a schedule template instead of creating a new schedule for each project. ConstructionOnline allows users to do just that, in turn saving them valuable time.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
While a schedule template duplicates the schedule tasks, start and end dates will have to be edited for each project the template is used for.
STEPS TO CREATE A SCHEDULE TEMPLATE
- Navigate to the Scheduling tab on the left side menu
- Click on the Schedules tab to display the list of schedules
- Click on the dropdown menu to the right of the selected project
- Click the Template option
- This will open the Make Schedule Template modal
- In the Make Schedule Template modal, it is possible to name the template and select which information from the schedule will go into the template
- Click Save when finished
Create a Schedule
For additional information about Scheduling, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.