Pin a New Project Log to a Redline Drawing
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - PIN A NEW PROJECT LOG TO A REDLINE DRAWING
To pin a new Project Log to a Redline drawing
Redline is one of the most powerful tools offered in ConstructionOnline. With Redline, users have the ability to annotate and markup plans, drawings, images and other files in projects.
Pinning Project Logs to Redline drawings allows you to have Redline drawings relevant to those Project Logs at your disposal with a simple click.
STEPS TO PIN A NEW PROJECT LOG TO A REDLINE DRAWING
- Select Redline Planroom from the left menu
- Click on the appropriate project
- Choose the drawing set containing the desired Redline drawing
- Open the drawing
- Click the Pin icon at the bottom of the left toolbar
- Select the Project Log icon from the submenu that appears
- Place the crosshairs on the document and click
- This will open the New Log Entry modal
- Enter the Project Log details
- Click Post Entry when finished
- Adding drawings to Redline
For further information on Redline, contact UDA Technologies at 1-800-700-8321.