Create a Schedule Baseline Report
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - CREATE A SCHEDULE BASELINE REPORT
To create a Schedule Baseline Report in ConstructionOnline
Baselines in ConstructionOnline act as a snapshot of a schedule at a moment in time. When a Baseline is created, the schedule’s current start and end dates are recorded into that Baseline. After the Baseline has been created, the Baseline will apply to that schedule and will keep track of any delays that cause slippage, and it will also keep a record of how many workdays behind the schedule has become since the creation of that Baseline.
STEPS TO CREATE A SCHEDULE BASELINE REPORT
- Navigate to GamePlan in ConstructionOnline
- Select All Reports tab
- Under Project Tracking, locate Schedule Baseline Report and choose Create Report
- This will open the Choose Project Schedule modal
- This will open the Baseline Report modal
- Choose your baseline and enter any notes
- Click Create
For additional information about the Schedule Baseline Report, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.