Create a GamePlan Email
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - CREATE A GAMEPLAN EMAIL
To create a GamePlan email for a user
- GamePlan emails are a great tool for keeping your team organized. GamePlan emails give your team member a detailed list of upcoming schedule tasks, to-dos, punch list items, and more.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
A resource must be assigned to a schedule task in order for the task to be listed in his or her Gameplan email.
All resources must be added as a ConstructionOnline contact before they may be added to a task
STEPS TO CREATE A GAMEPLAN EMAIL
1. Click on the GamePlan tab on the left menu
2. Click Create New GamePlan
a. This will open the Manage GamePlan modal
3. Select the contact for whom the GamePlan is being created
4. Choose the delivery frequency for the contact's GamePlan
5. If applicable, select the day of the week the GamePlan will be sent
6. Select the time of day for GamePlan delivery
7. Choose the timeframe the GamePlan will cover
8. Filter the GamePlan by either date or project
9. Choose the content to be included in the email
10. Click save when finished
TIPS AND TRICKS
Now that a project is finished, do you need to delete a user from your GamePlan list? Click on the Settings menu next to the user's name, and select Manage GamePlan. From the Manage GamePlan modal, set the user's GamePlan frequency to Never, and the user will be removed from your GamePlan list.
- Add a resource to a schedule task
For additional information about GamePlan, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.