Add a Resource to a Schedule Task
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - ADD A RESOURCE TO A SCHEDULE TASK
To add a resource to a task in a ConstructionOnline schedule
Through adding resources to tasks in ConstructionOnline schedules, users can remain organized by being able to see exactly who is working on each step of the project, from start to finish. When resources are added to projects, they are also able to receive GamePlan emails, which will list upcoming tasks that they are assigned to.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- A resource must be assigned to a schedule task in order for the resource to receive task notifications in GamePlan emails.
- All resources must be added as a ConstructionOnline contact before they may be added to a task
STEPS TO ADD A RESOURCE TO A SCHEDULE TASK
- Open the schedule from either the scheduling page or the project
- From within the schedule, double click on the desired task in the task list or in the Gantt chart
a. This will open the Task Details modal
i. The Task Details modal is also accessible from the schedule toolbar: Task>Edit Task
- Select the Resources tab in the Task Details modal
- Select the resources needed for the schedule task
Set a reminder for a schedule task
For additional information about Scheduling, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.