Integrate with QuickBooks Online
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - INTEGRATE WITH QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
To integrate with QuickBooks Online
Integrating your ConstructionOnline account with your QuickBooks Online account creates a live connection between the two, eliminating redundant data entry and improving accuracy and efficiency. Accounting Integration in ConstructionOnline can only be activated by the Account Owner.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- Your company's QuickBooks Online administrator will need to approve the integration process.
- QuickBooks Online uses universal settings when integrated with ConstructionOnline, meaning that you don't have to create an account for each job.
- ConstructionOnline Projects sync as QuickBooks Online jobs, and integration must be activated in ConstructionOnline per project settings.
- ConstructionOnline Contacts sync as QuickBooks Online customers.
- Projects that are connected to QuickBooks Online will automatically generate invoices in QuickBooks Online when a Change Order is approved in ConstructionOnline.
STEPS TO INTEGRATE WITH QUICKBOOKS ONLINE
- Click on the Settings gear in the top right corner of ConstructionOnline
- Select Accounting Integration from the Settings menu
- Click the Connect to: QuickBooks button
- This will open the Enable QuickBooks Online Integration modal
- Review the QuickBooks Online pricing information, select the checkbox to approve the charges, and choose Upgrade My Account
- In the Intuit App Center window that subsequently pops up, select QuickBooks Online for the company you wish to connect to
- Click the Authorize button to allow QuickBooks to share information with ConstructionOnline
For additional information about integration with QuickBooks Online, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.