Add a New Lead
CONSTRUCTIONONLINE - ADD A NEW LEAD
To document and track the progress of new incoming leads
All projects start as leads initially, and an integral part of growing your company is increasing lead traction. With Lead Tracking, you and your sales reps are able to track a lead from initial communication to sales fulfillment, managing contact dates, lead quality, and stages.
THINGS TO CONSIDER
- ConstructionOnline considers a Lead to be a type of a Contact, so while Leads are visible independently in Lead Tracking, they will also populate on the All Contacts list in ConstructionOnline.
- Selecting the Hide Leads option at the top of your screen will hide them from the All Contacts list.
- Leads must have a first name, last name, and unique email address.
- Leads can be imported into ConstructionOnline (template provided when you select to Import Leads)
STEPS TO ADD A NEW LEAD
- Navigate to Lead Tracking
- Choose Add Lead
- Enter General Information regarding lead
- First Name, Last Name, Email Address - required
- Update Lead Details (optional)
- Note that you can Customize Lead Stages, Lead Sources, & Lead Types (Edit)
- Create any Lead Events that need to be created initially (optional)
- Reminders can be set when event is created
- Attach any files/images (optional)
- Confirm by selecting Save
- Add a New Lead (Quick Add)
- Edit a Lead
For additional information about Lead Tracking, contact UDA Technologies at 800-700-8321.